IQ award at Level 3. International Qualification in Fraud Risk Assessment
The purpose of this of this unit is to enable the student to assess fraud risk in the workplace. The unit aims to cover the core knowledge and competencies required to achieve a fraud risk assessment. The knowledge and skills covered are: International risk based legislation and governance, risk culture within a business, identifying the harm or loss to a business should a risk happen, establishing tools to effectively assess risks, and the skill to produce a risk based presentation to decision makers in a business.
1. Explain relevant corporate governance and risk management principles
2. Select appropriate risk components and apply to a risk scenario
3. Identify sources of risk across business enterprise
4. Assess own business against a counter fraud risk maturity model
5. Identify different areas of impact around an identified risks
6. Design a risk assessment questionnaire to identify risk and risk ownership in an organisation
7. Produce a risk assessment template
8. Present the risk assessment template
The IQ, Industry Qualifications Level 3 Organisation Award in Fraud Risk Assessment is designed to develop learners' knowledge and understanding of risk management within the context of fraud. Learners will understand fraud risk in the wider context of enterprise risk management and business in general. They will conduct a fraud risk assessment and manage the results.
This qualification is developed for junior, middle or newly promoted managers working in fraud management, having knowledge of fraud risk management or having a special interest in fraud risk.
"February 2018 Bucharest. This was a great course, I feel like I can add a lot to the business with the knowledge I have gained. Overall rating 5 star."
Ahmed, Vodafone Group
"February 2018 Bucharest. Very good methodology and knowledge. I learnt so much that I can take back to the business. Overall rating 5 star."
Andrie, Vodafone Group
This course is available to be run privately at your discretion.
Click here to fill in our enquiry form.